POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : GigantagonPOV? : Re: GigantagonPOV? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GigantagonPOV?
From: Rick Gutleber
Date: 7 Aug 2001 17:05:50
Message: <3b70582e@news.povray.org>
Chris:

I know the subject of "when" is pretty much taboo around here, and I
understand why, but this notice is almost a year old.  Would anyone in the
dev group be willing to make an estimate of the status of 3.5 under the
caveat that no one is to hold them to it?   I don't think it's too much to
ask is they think they are 6 months away, a couple months away, a couple
weeks away, any day now, etc.  But if it is, that's OK with me.

Rick

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...

http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/